Master’s thesis work involves an exploratory study of Internet relationship formation – Fall semester 1998 to Spring semester 1999
- The study involves sampling of personality variables that are related to relationship formation, frequency, and quality of Internet relationships.
Research Assistant to Dr. Karen Harris – Spring semester 1989
- Duties include collection and coding of video taped group discussions
Scale Development – Fall semester 1997 to Fall semester 1998
- A self-report behavioral measure of assertiveness. This project was presented for publication
Attitudes and Addictive behavior on the Internet – Fall semester 1997
- This project was presented at the Southeastern Society of Social Psychologist annual conference, 1998
Research Assistant with Dr. Kris Kelly at Western Illinois University – Fall semester 1997
- Worked on two projects, one was presented at the Midwest Psychological Association annual conference, 1998 and the other was presented at the Southeastern Society of Social Psychologist annual conference, 1998
Research Assistant to Dr. Judy Allen – Fall semester 1995 and spring semester 1996
- Worked on two projects. The first was helping undergraduate students run subjects in a design they had created. The second was an induction of stereotypes study that I helped design for a class project. I was involved in data collection, coding, data entry and statistical interpretation. This project is being prepared for publication.
Research Assistant to Dr. Jennifer Oliver – Spring semester 1995
- Worked on collection of data on one of her projects. My duties included observing and coding children’s behaviors during reading.
Research Assistant to Dr. Jack Yates – Spring semester 1995
- Worked on data collection, data coding and data entry for some of his research projects.